Relationships aren’t cancelled! Healthy connections for kids are more important now than ever, and that’s why we’re shifting our annual “Fun(d) Factor” online event to a Livestream Concert. Our goal is to offer you a fun night of entertainment, while sharing about our mission and raising funds to continue supporting mentoring relationships with our youth through the COVID crisis.
The event is free, with a suggested donation of $20 to watch the concert. Your donations and raffle ticket purchases will help us continue to provide uninterrupted support for our matches during the crisis, and keep us stable through the pandemic.
- The suggested $20 donation to watch the concert automatically enters you into the raffle.
- Purchase your $20 concert ticket before May 19, and you will get an additional raffle entry!
- You can purchase more raffle tickets to increase your chances to win.
- Raffle winners will be announced live during the show. Winners do not need to be present, and we’ll coordinate with each winner about delivery.
- Gift cards include Olive Garden, Door Dash, a week of meals from CI Lifestyle Meals ($150 value, PDX Metro only) and many more!
Another perk – The Collins Foundation is matching all new or increased donations over last year, so your donations will go even further!
What: “Home, But Not Alone” benefit concert for Family of Friends Mentoring
When: Wednesday, May 27 from 7-8pm PST
Where: Facebook Live – Family of Friends Facebook Page. For those who purchase tickets, the event will be recorded and made available via YouTube immediately after the event.
Who: Family of Friends will host musicians (including our Executive Director) to perform songs requested by our kids. Musicians may share their original music or other songs during the event too.
A huge THANK YOU to our Title Sponsor:
And all of our event sponsors! Check them out on our Facebook Event Page.
If you’re interested in supporting our event as a sponsor, please email our Director, Michelle Kosta email@example.com